VST-XML Translator v1.0.3 (Win/No OSX Yet) (download)
*Note, you must install the NET 2.0 Re-distributable. first.
There are a lot of new features in this release!
- BWAV Support (fixes divide by 0 errors)
- Clipboard monitoring Toggle (On/Off), as some users did not want their Ctrl+C operations to create files
- You can now choose your auto copy location! It defaults to desktop, but can be changed
- Auto Copy on Ctrl+C Toggle (On/Off)
- Auto Copy on Drag and Drop Toggle (On/Off)
- Trim operation now senses if file is full length and copies (this fixes the full clips not showing on Auto Copy)
- Smaller footprint! The old Translator was 200KB, this version is 16KB
- Faster copy and trim operations, with removal of standard Windows Copy dialog
- Auto increment naming of files test.wav if auto copied or trimmed becomes test_1.wav, instead of the "trimmed" suffix.
- Sample rate column now shows BitDepth as well
Very simple, highlight a selection or region(s) in the edit window, copy or drag to the translator, and new files are created based on the sample start and end associated with the region. The files get created in the folder of the originating file for the time being. You can then drag the trimmed files from the translator to your desktop, sample player, etc (view the screenshot)!
For users with the desktop workflow, the trimmed regions automatically post to the desktop on drag. Just highlight then drag to translator, and the trimmed files are created on the desktop! You can also set the location of your auto drop operations to folders other than the user desktop!
I am still working on getting this program as solid as possible, so please inform me of any issues that you have come across, or any features that you would like to see implemented.
I am working on wav64 parsing and aif parsing as well, for those who are curious as the translator does not support these two formats as of yet.
If this has made your day...make sure to let others know, leave a message, donate! :-)